Friday, December 02, 2005

Blah

So far I have managed not to hurt myself. I stayed extremely busy all day yesterday to prevent it. So far so good...

I had a nice little surprise yesterday actually. A good friend of mine got a hamster for her son a few weeks ago, he's absolutely terrified of it! She needed to get rid of it and the pet store wouldn't take her back, so I now have a hamster. My house is turning into a real zoo! I don't mind actually, I love animals, they're better and safer than some people... and where else can you get companionship and unconditional love like that? I was actually giggling yesterday playing with Sadie (the hamster) and chasing her around the living room.

My mood hasn't really improved, kind of rollercoasterie, but still haven't hit the happy medium I've been coasting on for the past while.

I'm starting to figure out that you can't help how you feel, but you can control how the feelings impact you, to an extent anyway. Normally I retreat and isolate myself from the world until these feelings dispersed to a more tolerable level, so far this week, I'm not doing that. I would like to, mind you, but I'm not letting myself. Instead I am still seeing my friends and doing other things I enjoy doing.

I guess that's a step in the right direction...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep hanging n there you can do it