Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fog

I did it! I felt like a complete idiot asking my counsellor to do it, but better to nip it in the butt before it gets any worse. The hard part of course is going to be sticking to it, but I fully intend to do just that. Sign the contract and agree not to touch drugs for 3 months.

Went to the doctor today, I hate going to the doctor. Just brings back memories of the exams from when I was a kid. I'm procrastinating big time as well, 4 months late in getting the oh so much fun yearly exam! It was never a problem before, but now I just can't bring myself to make the appointment. And if I make the appointment, I probably won't go to it. I went to the medicenter today, didn't feel like driving all the way to my actual doctor. I have strep throat, a sinus infection and an ear infection in both ears. I went all out this time! I rarely get sick anymore, but when I do, wow! I get sick!

My mind has been pretty cloudy the past few days, like a dense fog has settled in and taken up residence. I don't mind much. I've been able to sleep, it's actually more like a sickness induced coma. My dreams have been very strange, not nightmares thankfully, but odd none the less.

I'm going back to sleep...

No comments: