Monday, January 16, 2006

3 Temptations...

Three successes!

I was at a party Friday night, offered a joint, I said no!

Was at a party again tonight, was offered a joint, I said no!

I haven't signed the contract yet and sent it back to my counsellor. I'm scared that I might end up breaking the contract in a drunken stupor and facing huge disappointment in myself and possible disappointment from my counsellor. Without signing it I said no twice when offered, so that's a definite step in the right direction.

At both parties as well I didn't drink. I just wasn't in the mood, and there wasn't any emotions that needed chasing away. I was the sober one for a change, and it's rather funny laughing at the drunk people. It's actually more entertaining than joining in on the festivities.

I'm proud of myself for not doing either. But I also think it was so easy because I'm still sick and on antibiotics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Survivor,

Maybe you could try attending functions that don't have all those temptations?...